6. Software Revisions & Latest Firmware
15/5/18 - BSH-DRV-1 card Firmware Update
- Master Chip update to R24, Slave Chip stays
at R28. Update Instructions in zip file.
- Corrects bug in implementation of Engine
channel sub wave 1 period. Was previously being set internally
equal to the sub wave 2 period. This affected the range of
engine vibration feel that could be obtained.
Firmware Zip File Download
8/6/18 - V1.5
- Support for new BSH-DRV-2 card (non-COM port
comms, new sub-wave amplitude settings, saw-tooth/square
vibration wave selection...)
- New Wave Tester window
- Support for up to 4 engine start/stop
- Individual landing gear housing thuds
- Individual gear touch-down thumps
- Engine vibration resonance effects
- ON_at_Startup cfg file parameter to help
automate startup procedures
20/2/18 - V1.4e (beta)
- Air Turbulence - Added support for X-Plane
- Added GUI font controls to winpos.ini file to
allow manual display text size adjustments.
13/2/18 - V1.4d (beta)
- Added Air Turbulence vibration feature (Beta
version - for FSX/P3D only, no X-Plane version yet). See
- Added additional logging output.
2/9/16 - V1.2
- Added support for the BSH-DRV-1 bass shaker
- Added dual instance operation to allow two
BSH-DRV-1 cards to be run simultaneously with different
vibration settings. See Appendix 1.
- Added parameter Pause_Enable to cfg file.
This sets the vibration output behaviour (ON/OFF) when the
flight sim pauses.
- Improved LAN operation; software now does not
prompt for confirmation when LAN operation is active.
- Improved command line argument function when
passing cfg file name.
24/4/15 - Beta26
- Added hot buttons for remote ON/OFF control.
See parameters Joy_But, But_Drive and But_Hold in the Setup
section of the config files.
This allows buttons on a USB joystick to be set to control ON &
OFF remotely. The GUI button LS lists the current joystick on
the system by number - to provide assistance when setting
These parameters must be set manually in the configuration file.
1/7/13 - Beta25
- Modified error flag reporting for Pololu
driver card errors...
19/4/13 - Beta24
- Added flap transition rumble - uses gear
transition rumble settings but operates at half the magnitude.
- Corrected runway bump start/stop issues when
- Updated/added config files.
- Corrected engine rpm calculations - now
differentiates between prop and turbine type engines.
- Set auto-OFF when aircraft goes into crashed
or slew mode (FS).
- Other small fixes....
12/4/13 - Beta23
- Corrected vibration scaler sent to cards -
B22 produced overly strong amplitudes.
- Added preliminary support for X-Plane - NB
XPUIPC offsets.cfg file must be copied to plugins folder.
12/4/13 - First release of BFF Shaker Beta22