2010 - 1st full release for v2.6
2010 - PID Servo Controller upgraded to v2.61, to remove false
hardware error message generation when less than 3 channels are
2010 - Added comments in user guide on USB cable Latency Timer
settings - section 12.
Jan 2011 - Added comments in user guide on special case settings
to mix some heave cue into the pitch and roll channels in 2 DOF
independent actuator platforms - see Heave Cue section in
2011 - Falcon version to V2.61 - fixed joystick input mode.
Jan 2012 - PID Servo Controller software upgraded to v2.63 to
add support for the special order PMV10-1 +/-9V analogue voltage
converter card. 64SPU-1 firmware upgraded to Firmware C to
support PM10V-1 outputs.
Jan 2012 - Added Glen White's X-Sim rFactor profiles he uses
with the X-Sim compatible version of the PID Servo Controller -
they're in Section 17.
April 2012 - Updated X-Plane driver to V2.622
- Added support for X-Plane 10. See
Section 7 for new v10 UDP data output settings.
- Corrected bugs in start up which prevented UDP connection in
- Corrected GUI banner image.
May 2012 - Updated FS9/X driver to V2.64
- Added support for Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®.
- Added actuator saturation control in 3pt support type
applications (configuration parameter Sat_Control=1)
Updated BFF PID Servo Controller to v2.64
- Adjusted coding for PM10V-1 card output mode when used with
12ADC-1 12bit feedback.
Jan 2014 - Updated MSFS motion driver version to v2.80
- Added option to use Yaw velocity as basis of Yaw cue (when
used instead of Heave cue). Set Use_Yaw=3
- Added experimental Roll axis continuous 360 deg rotation
option for Galil drives.
- Added experimental touch-down bump and engine start/stop
- Added cue output format Mode=KANG for direct output of motion
cues to Dimension Engineering Kangaroo motion control modules.
Updated BFF PID Servo Controller to v2.67
- Adjusted coding for touch-down bump and engine start/stop
- Misc changes to logging data.
March 2014 - Updated MSFS version to v2.83
- Added command line input for configuration file selection.
- Added Mode=BIN2TH mode for data output to Thanos' cards.
- Minor changes to licence text on GUI.
Updated X-Plane version to V2.83 to mirror updates to MSFS
September 2014 - Added v2.83beta1 beta motion driver for rFactor
car racing sim
- See Section 20 for more information.
March 2015 - Updated PID Servo Controller to V2.70 in all
versions to support the new
64SPU-2 drive card.
Main motion driver software not changed.
Oct 2016 - Updated Condor version to V2.61. Fixed UDP data
forwarding. See parameters in .bff config file and quick start
pdf document in the zip package.